How to play:
The default value for base frequency is
f=100Hz, you can change it from the TextField. (20 < f < 2000). The ear is
1000 times more sensitive at 1kHz than at 100Hz.
- Left click and drag the [ball, green] circles to change the magnitude of
each Fourier functions [Sin nf, Cos nf].
- Right click the mouse button to change the magnitude between 0 and 1.0
- Click Play to turn on the sound effect, Stop to turn it off.
- The coefficient of sin(0f) is used as amplification factor for all modes.
- (Use it to change the sound level)¡Athe coefficient of cos(0f) is the DC
- Click the checkbox at the top(after stop) will show square the the
amplitude of the signal.
||up to 700|
||up to 1100|
Related Java application/applet
Author¡GFu-Kwun Hwang Dept. of Physics National Taiwan Normal Univ.
last modified ¡G